Raygun Raygun

5 star track!
I really love how deep the drop becomes, it may not have a heavy kick but the feeling is there.
The arpeggios around 1:30 add a mystical charm and blends well with those snares and cymbals.
Overall this is a well put together little project, a very effective use of 10 samples!

untitled untitled

Smooth

joshlul responds:

i use lotion with aloe

BrainDead BrainDead

Wicked tune! I love the distorted baseline and various FX.

It's a bit short, but full of power. Good work on this one.

|R|Journey To Titan |R|Journey To Titan

This tune has some flavor.

While the synths are smooth and flowing, I feel that your drums don't have enough kick to fit the package. You should spend some time creating more basslines that can really pack a punch in your breaks.

I like the story behind the song :-)

Radiationator responds:

Thanks for the review, great tips! :)

Feels Like Water (Original Mix Feels Like Water (Original Mix

Big sound on this one! I really dig those keys, they blend exceptionally well with the melody.
I like the bass skips to show you have dominance over the track.
The drop at 3:50 is charming, it sounds similar to daft punk but has a distinguished trance feeling to it.
I'm glad after 7 years you were able to reach the type of sound you were hearing in your head :-)
took me about the same time to realize my own potential as well.
This well deserves 5 stars from anyone! Great work!

Sequenced responds:

Thanks bro.

Troubled Silence Troubled Silence

I dig this tune man. Those keys blend well with the synth. The drum break at 1:37 is pleasant and dynamic. I love how the melody compliments the bass, but what I really like about this track is the melancholy feeling to it. Right on.

larrynachos responds:

Thanks dude! I'm glad you like it!

Prime Light Prime Light

Solid production you have here. I can tell you spent time on those drums and fills to make it sound relaxed. Very chill vibe to this one, but to someone who is looking for a hard drive this might not be the proper tune. Despite this, I recognize the quality value in the keys, drums, fills, and overall melody of the track. The sub bass is a bit low but for the reverb in this track it actually feels quite soothing. i wouldn't mind hearing more liquid dnb from you in the future!

neBSounds responds:

cheers mate!

In Between In Between

Great work! I like the atmosphere, it reminds me of a gothic castle being raided by demons! Anyways, the drums sound perfect and I think they blend very well with your pads, keys and lead bassline. Overall it's a well made track.
You should check out my dnb when you get the chance, I'm aching for some criticism!

haha's and hehe's haha's and hehe's

Couple of tips

This was good in my opinion, just a couple things that you could maybe fix if you think they are bad also. Its a little too fast, try to make the transitions more slower and spread it out including the synth, its goes kinda fast, try to slow it down a bit. other then that, the sound is crisp and you have some nice wavs. Good job and Good luck on Newgrounds. =D

EstanyChaos responds:

thank you! yea, I should've slowed it down a bit, I appreciate the tip.
thanks for listening in :D